Sunday, April 4, 2010

It is Easter today.
It seems like it has only been a week since the last one. Time is moving fast. I decided it would be a good idea to put a few photos in here. Photos of my life. Of what makes up my life and what makes me smile when i really don't feel like smiling at all.
This first one is of Mother's Day 2009. A very special day for me and my girls. It was the first day EVER that all of my girls and i were in the same place at the same time. All together. Touching and talking and laughing. All in the same house, the same room. It was a day for magic. It was a day i had wished for prayed for and cried for. Their ages go from 46, 40, 36, and 32, and it was the first time they had all sat down together. It was amazing. And it is a memory that warms me.
This next photo is Alexis. My granddaugther. She is gorgeous and smart and loving and oh i could go on and on. I love her. I love her face, her sound, the way she moves. She sings in the shower! She eats yogurt with bran flakes with me. She sits by me and rubs my hand. It soothes her. It soothes me.
Then her little sister, Ashlyn. The trickster. Goof. Giggler. She makes me laugh out loud. She loves to eat cottage cheese with honey, just like her grandpa. And grapes. She loves V-8, and tomatos and all berries and fruit. And vegetables. She eats like a lumberjack. And falls asleep in her food. I love her. I love her laugh, her long curly hair, the way she calls her sister. She is a precious gift.
Their mother is BlueRaine, my youngest. She is soon to have a boy baby, any day now. She is beautiful and smart and such a good mama and wife. She amazes me and makes me so proud to be her mother. Right now they live just across and up the street from us, so we get to see them often. Thankfully.
This is Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment